Monday, January 9, 2012

A New Year; A New Me???

Welcome 2012

Its been a great pleasure having you, 2011.
A lot of great memories remain in my mind and great experiences experienced.
New places visited, More junks bought and kept in closet.
But I have to say GOODBYE to you.
I am still loving you but its time to move on; I am a big girl now. ^^

HEY 2012...
I wish to visit many more new places...
Learning more lessons...
Experience greater things...
Forgiving more mistakes and hurting words or actions...
Making more money...
Loving more people...
and eventually BECOMING A BETTER PERSON...

There is nothing I could forget about the MOST IMPORTANT day of my life.
The September 11th, 2011.
My wedding day where all my dreams collide and two becomes one.
Thats the highlight of the year and yes...Its still gonna be the most memorable moment ever experienced.
I thought I am forever a small girl; but that day woke me up when I walked in a long white dress gracefully.
I AM OFFICIALLY A WIFE.

Thanks for the sweet surname; I finally found where I belong.
After all this 26 years of suffering without a surname; I finally earned one.
Miss Yuanda... Sounds not that bad at all.

Well...Its good to be back in blog.
I am sorry for abandoning you; I promise I will never ever let you down ever again.
I will be consistent; I will change.

WATCH ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment