Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wish list 2012

Time flies...
I was reading through my inconsistent blogs when the word 'wish list' came across the sentences.
I recall I did a wish list too; I scrolled down and I finally found my wish list.

It was written in 2010.
I can't believe how time flies...
Anyway...I am amazed to see I was blessed in extraordinary way=D

Please allow me to be selfish just this time.
Please Please....

TOP 2010 WISHLIST


I WANT.....

1. CHANEL CAVIAR LEATHER SILVER LINING 2.55 or MAXI. ( I have a black maxi and 7 other chanel bags) ^^

2. CREME DE LA MER 250 ml. (for all these years...more than 250 ml)

3. VACATION TO BALI. ( I can't believe myself to have been travelled around the world but I have not been to Bali. Finally I went to BALI for my 5 days short break right after wedding)

4. TIFANNY SOLITAIRE. (I don't even need tiffany when I could see a sparking diamond from a local well known brand)

5. SHORT GETAWAY TO CAMBODIA OR VIETNAM. (O yea...It was always planned out but never work out)

6. A FULL RANGE OF BOBBI BROWN MAKE UP BRUSHES ( I got it as a birthday gift from lovely kristy on my birthday 2011)

7. SGD 2000 TO spend in  MAKE UP FOREVER PROF. (heny=always lack of time >.< )

8. DSLR CAMERA (I dont need a bulky one when I got my semi d)

9. A NEW BLACKBERRY ONYX (I am using the latest bb right now)

10. COULD I ASK FOR A ROLEX??? (Why do I need a rolex when I got some other nice watches)


WOW!!!
God is GOOD!!!!

And for this year of 2012 I am not going to write down any form of wish list or anything like that; because my life is perfect right now.

I got a fully renovated apartment in singapore; I got married with an awesome man, my partner in crime.
He made a big wardrobe full of junks, designer shoes, bags, clothes,etc for me.
My kitchen is also perfectly filled with close to everything.
I really want nothing else, but happiness and good health.

I pray that God will continue to bless me in an extraordinary way, and angels of protection be sent to protect and spread their wings to cover me and all my family members and friends.

Thank You Jesus!!!
I can't Thank You enough for all the blessings poured onto my life.
Please continue to use me as a salt of the world and to bring peace and joy to my society.

Most importantly, Thank You Lord just for loving me.
Your Grace is more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment