Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New York City

Hi there...
I am back in the big apple again.
I was just here last week on my vacation and now I am back for 3 days of work.
Well...Its a dangerous city as you know; city never sleep thats what people say.
Its wednesday in singapore 5.40am in the morning at the moment.
And its tuesday here in new york city at 4.40pm.

When the mood kicks in, you'll be a different person.
I mean you could do something unusual at times, could be funny, annoying or fun.
Well...Its been a long time I was out of the business of cam slaves...aka cam whoring.
As I walked past 5th avenue; again I could have avoided a very big mistake; but fate brought me to one of my fav store.
Guess what... BCBG maxazria...
OOOhhhhh.....I was in there for nearly an hour and you know what...
I bought several pretty stuffs today.
I am gonna show you what I mean...

Can't you see my happy, cheeky and funny smile there?????

It started with a belt and another belt and another shirt and another shirt and another dress!!!
alright...this is my no.1 purchases for today.
Black stone belt that I have been wanted to buy and its now on sale for 20%.
I am gonna wear this with my nicest pluffy bcbg vest at home in singapore.
Yeayyy.....can't wait!!!



Here goes the second one, this one doesn't look like a belt but I have been eyeing on it for few weeks now.
It goes on sale for 20% too.
I am so glad I bought it.
This one definitely will give a kick on my shirts.





I wasn't really keen when the sales assistant showed me this top.
But in order to respect him due to all his assistance showing me this and that; I gave it a try on this one right below.
Little did I know I fall in love with it.
Its so comfortable and looks chic on me.
Lets hit it now!






I believe you sure like my shoes.
It's from river island, london.
It's not new; but I brought it with me just in case I need to wear heels in any occasions when I am out of singapore.



You could see my second last purchases for today.
Its a black- see through top; that is in trend now.
Normal price was USD 168; but its on 70% sale today.
I am sooo very happy!!!


Now is the time to reveal my best and the best yellow color dress.
It's so adorable, pretty , sleek and elegant.
I can't ask for more.
teng teng teng....(just like in movie) ^_^




What do you say???
Do I look gorgeous??? =D
I am sorry for adoring myself I mean ...my dress.
But yellow is my fav color. Its the color of 2012.
And I think I look pretty in it=D
Please at least agree with me just this once. hahaha....





What is new york city if its not completed with MAGNOLIA BAKERY RED VELVET CUPCAKE!!!
Benjamin called and said he bought me a cupcake. aNd its my fav cupcakes!!!
Thanks for being a good friend, ben!!!!!!!!
God will bless you even more=D



Anyway no more self praising and no more showing off.
Starting today onwards I'll eat grass in order to return the shopping spree expenses!!
And I promise no more shopping spree, not in january or february or march.

LIFE IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
singing 'good life' by one republic now!

1 comment:

  1. great post!!!! I follow you!

    http://dressedcrisis.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete