Tuesday, January 22, 2013

W.E.A.K

Life is designed to be a rollercoaster.
There are times when you are up in the air, there are times that you go down to the floor.
LIFE as we know it; c'est la vie isn't always a bed of roses.

I am here at one of the lowest point of my life; after the biggest hit of losing my dad in October.
I got hit badly by another shocking news just 3 months after that.
Somebody please wake me up from this nightmare...
I am just a girl, a weak creature who could cry and feel the pain at times.

Why things happen to shake my world again?
I cried and my tears seem to be making a successful attempt to this thing called migraine.
I lost my appetite and I feel hopeless.
Please give me a break... I am just trying to live a life here.

Please speak to me God as only You can.
Strengthen me like how You always do.
Your mercy and Your grace are more than enough for me.

If you are going through hell, keep going.
-Winston Churchill

"Heaven and earth will pass away, but my Words will by no means pass away."
-Matthew 24:35

No comments:

Post a Comment