Friday, January 4, 2013

Travel Highlights of 2012

It's the 4th day of the new year.
I guess I still win a chance to rendezvous about the great 2012 travel journey.
Flashback starts now.


My wonderful APRIL trip with my best friends, Aink and Erwin.
They sound alike, should they be match from heaven??!
It was my fav. destination of all times, BANGKOK.

Why Bangkok???
Coz there are MBK, Chatuchak weekend market, Lebua state tower, Platinum mall, Banyan Tree skybar, and above all, the oishi food!!!
Those things keep me coming back for more.


PHATUMWAN PRINCESS HOTEL




TUK TUK




DAMNOEN SADUAK FLOATING MARKET




LEBUA STATE TOWER




WAT ARUN



Some simple photos to keep it brief and simple.

Another great APRIL trip.
This was the last short trip I had with my dad.
Aink's dad and younger sis, Susi followed me to Penang too.

I miss you daddy....

Nom Nom Nom....
I asked my dad, "Do you think I should order this, can you and me finish this big fish?" He laughed and said "This is meant for 20 people to eat."





My hero and my best friend's dad.





The fantastic four!!!




Daddy and me again for the last trip :'(




Our great memory last forever. I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!




So much has happened in April, I celebrated my great pal, Chintia's bday as well as those amazing trips.
Another highlight would be my first ever trip to SANTORINI.

Here are the pictures.










Its UM-MAE-ZINGG!!!
Undeniable beauty and the most breathtaking view I have ever seen.
I just love SANTORINI.
WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH!!!
Btw I spent the nights at THOLOS RESORT, SANTORINI (9.1 rating from booking.com)
Highly recommended, esp with the great bargain during low seasons.

ADDRESS
Tholos Luxury hotel resort Imerovigli

Santorini island - Greece
tel: +30 22860 22618
fax: +30 22860 24549
mobile: +30 6970037000
email: info@tholosresort.gr







Regular visit to Paris has been my great desire and I was blessed again in the month of AUGUST.
Here are some of the reasons why I love Paris.

Perfect weather with clear blue sky in Paris, thats I love most.


I am somewhere at Avenue Montaigne, heading to george V.


And I still love Laduree compared to Pierre Herme.


Shopping time!!!

Here are some great shots of PHUKET TRIP in September.

Its THAI BOXING, wednesday night, wednesday night, Thai boxing at bangla stadium.
That's how its sounds like.


My fav drink ----> MAITAI from any bars in Patong Area.


My fav restaurant so far ---> NUMBER 6


JOM...MARI MAKAN! SELAMAT MENIKMATI! BON APPETIT! GUTTEN APPETIT!





Best MANGO RICE restaurant, directly opposite TIGER INN, Patong area.




Apart from celebrating Christmas in Frankfurt and New Year in Dubai.
What else can I say??!

Life is good.
But it can be better if I could spend special day with loved ones!!!

Goodbye 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment