Monday, January 21, 2013

Let it Snow

Yellow!

Lets talk about the weather now.
I don't know what has gone wrong but Singapore is pretty cold at this time.
Its raining everyday with the temperature of 24 to 28 degree celcius.
I really thought the end is the world is coming nearer when I knew that was 24 degree celc in Singapore.
This small lil country has always been hot and its getting cooler now =D

Its snowing everywhere across the Europe and the UK.
I am in Milano at this time and it snows in the morning and afternoon; I was in Paris the last week and the heavy snow chased me out from the shopping street and my taxi driver rescued me and put me back to the hotel.
Can someone please tell me whats going on now???
London is snowing and tell me about Frankfurt and Munich, everything is covered with white now.
I remember I was in Frankfurt the last week; I was sleeping and I let the window curtain opened.
I was expecting some sun by the time I got up but it never came.
I got up about 2pm and I looked out and to my surprise the snow came like a cotton candy machine from the 30th floor Marriott, Frankfurt.
Olalaaa..... I was smilling and upset at the same time coz I suddenly lost the mood to step out of the hotel room.

Jakarta is flooding at this time of the year.
The heavy rain pouring down like nobody's business and caused the whole town in a mess.
I feel sorry for the Jakartans.
I pray that the mercy and grace of God will be with them and let nobody get injured or die due to the natural disaster.

Well then let it snow...
Its better than heavy pouring rain anyway ^^

A great 2013 is coming on your way, folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment