Friday, January 4, 2013

TWIN PALMS PHUKET RESORT

I was searching for a nice hotel for me and hubby to enjoy our first anniversary last september.
I finally made up my mind to one of the nicest hotel to stay in Phuket.
I mean it has got 9.2 ratings in booking.com; they can't really go wrong, can they?

I haven't really traveled in Asia yet =D
Its such a shame that I only went to BALI in 2011 after all this years and guess what... Am i still eligible to call myself an Indonesian citizen??!

I narrowed down my list and I decided to visit Phuket for the first time the last september 2012.
I was being so lazy last year; please forgive me for that.
I was dragging myself to frame my experience in words.

As I grow older, there are some things I will forget.
I should jot it down to remind myself of all those back dated memories that should last forever.
Anyway I made my way to Phuket that afternoon on 10th of September 2012 with a huge excitement.
My love for traveling could be so crazy that I have an enormous and never ending energy all the times.
I really don't need any energy booster; coz I am so madly excited when it comes to visiting new places.

As I reached the hotel from the airport, I was amazed at how unique the lobby was.
I could smell some sort of frangipani mixed lemongrass kind of feel for the whole lobby experience.
It was soothing and exhilarating at the same time.

The receptionist lady asked me to take a seat and served me with their cocktails as welcome drinks together with cold towels to freshen up.
I was asked to fill up some detailed information about the bookings and to produce my credit card for some normal security procedures.

To my surprise, she smiled and told me that I got an instant upgrade from my deluxe room to 3 levels higher which is called GRAND DELUXE LAGOON POOL ROOM; not only that they have prepared flower arrangements and a bottle of champagne too.
WOW!!! This is madness ^^ I was so happy; all due to the info given to them that we are on our first wedding anniversary.
My eyes are brighter instantly too =D
What a great surprise!!!

Here are some great shots of the room.


Btw its a great size of 667 square feet; including the patio I supposed.
Half of my apartment in Singapore ;)



That's the door for entrance just next to me on the right.
Refrigerator is just below this flower vase.


Freaking nice bathroom and guess what, there's another sliding door as a divider just in case you are not traveling with your spouse.
Pheewitttt....I love 2 basins in the bathroom. Its just a personal thing for me.


Honeymoon cake and a bottle of champagne; It's certainly a time for a celebration!!


I'm sexy and I know it??? haha!!!


Omigosh...
My only regret---> I forgot to open up these doors to show you how well connected we are to the swimming pool.
It's the moment when you feel you are at your own world when you could jump out from your patio in your bedroom.
I wish you could roughly get the idea.


Could you see the LOVE inside the bathtub???



Thats the TWINPALMS PHUKET LOGO in the entrance of the resort.


This is part of the lobby and Mr. Sandy standing right there.


Guess what! That small kind of bridge is the entrance of library.
Their library has got 3 pieces of 27inch imac for you to browse and do some works of blogs=D
Wait up, they do have a concierge lady in there who could assist you to book your trip to Phi Phi island, James Bond island or some private Andaman Sea cruise.


Thats how it looks like behind the receptionist table.


ADDRESS

Twinpalms Phuket
106/46 Moo 3, Surin Beach Road,
Cherng Talay, Phuket 83110, Thailand

Tel: +66 (0) 7631 6500
Fax: +66 (0) 7631 6599
Email: book@twinpalms-phuket.com
Website: www.twinpalms-phuket.com



I surely recommend you approach hotel directly before you secure any deal at booking.com or agoda.com as they might have occasional deals and I wish you could get an upgraded room too when you mention you are on honeymoon or birthday or some other celebrations mode. (keep fingers crossed, wink wink...)

Before I forget , I should add that this hotel is certainly one of the best hotels in Phuket, perfect service, great bathroom amenities (all from lemongrass house Phuket), fantastic breakfast and fancy location with private beach just across the hotel.

Have fun and marry the night when you are in PHUKET!!!


1 comment:

  1. Nice pics, i think Phuket is the place to visit in asia sub continent, it has all what a tourist desires of scenic beauty, beaches , luxury yachts and charters, clubs, and many more.
    It's really a marvelous place.

    ReplyDelete