Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Welcoming MARCH!!!

I could hardly believe that it's the third month of the year!
Here comes the crucial month to the world; that someone incredibly nice,funny,adorable and kind was born at the very month 25 years back! >.<

Uffghhh...Time flies...
I was in frankfurt yesterday and now I am in New York.
I was so tired and I dragged myself to get out for lunch at 12pm.
Btw I have landed at about 10.15am...
I went to eat at Japanese Restaurant called "EaST" at 44th Street in downtown Manhattan.
I so love the small cozy room here in Marriott; its a definite -can't go wrong- kind of a hotel; conveniently located in lexington avenue.
Love it to the max... I will grade 89% for the bed and amenities.
I was so tired that it was 3 am singapore time earlier yet I was there in 5th avenue.
I could not believe how far have I gone.
I thought wonderwoman does not exist anymore. *grinn*

Well...am gonna have a good good sleep and get ready for breakfast at blooms tomorrow!! Nite all....

ZZZ zzzZZZ zZZ ZZz ZZZzzzzz.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment