Sunday, February 28, 2010

Being with myself

Whenever I am away; Michael Buble song keep ringing into my mind.
Its coming towards end of winter now in frankfurt; another summer day is coming in no time...
In Paris, Rome and every other places...

I Really I wanna go home. I miss someone dear to my heart.
I miss a small crampy and fully stuffed house in singapore...Well a.k.a pigeon hole:)

Its again another 8 days journey; Its frankfurt today; tomorrow will be in New York.
I know I am lucky but sometimes I ain't feel overwhelmed with joy.
The wind blows so hard outside; I could feel a harsh slapping to my glass window.
It makes me feel lonelier...

I just had a great time dining in a fine restaurant with a bunch of great friends.
Great fun, laughs, jokes and fantastic food.
But deep inside I know it's not enough...
I am yearning from peace that comes from heaven above and assurance of God that everything is gonna be alright.
Yeah I live a tough life but my God is tougher to overcome all the loneliness and emptiness.
I need to pray and I need to feel His presence in me.

I am waiting for the wonderful plans in my life.
Those dreams of live high and those desires that are not fulfilled yet...
I am pretty certain everything will come right in place when my God says so...

I heard some voices are shouting I am not good enough; I am not Alexander the Great; thus I am limited.
But the assurance of faith and peace overcomes it all...
Thanks be to God for the great parents that never fail to show me their unconditional love.
For the great teacher and friends that teaches me how to love and live a selfish life.
And thanks to the job leaves my eyes wide open to see the world and its beauty...
I am ready for every new tasks, every new challenges and every new problems that would shake my faith.
But God saves the day!!!

And I am saved by His grace!!!
I wanna live high, live mighty, live righteously and that my life would become a testimony of How great the Father love is.
And when I have abundant; I would be the blessings for the poor and the courage for the weak.
I am a child of God and will always be...

I love me and I will love others as much as how I love me!!!

Thanks God!

No comments:

Post a Comment