Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Down Town Manhattan Elite

I KNOW YOU LOVE ME, XOXO...
I am pretty sure you remember those words clearly from GOSSIP GIRL.
HEre I am stuck in DownTown Manhattan...Looking up was a clear sky; surrounded by big tall buildings; I felt so small.
Yellow cabbies are everywhere; reminded me of DEVIL WEARS PRADA.
Everyone was busy; looking good, professional yet fashionable in their office or casual attires.
This is NEW YORK CITY!

I got up at 2am after a great 8 hours sleep from 6pm; and I couldn't get myself back to sleep til 4am; I got another 2 hours extra stay in slumberland.
When I finally woke up and knew that I have to wake up; I told myself it's gonna be a good good day!
Indeed it is....

I went to BLOOMS CAFE for brekkie with 11 other friends.
It was a big group that we had to split into two and sit separately.
I used to order SLUMBER JACK which contains griddle cakes, ham, sausages and two fresh eggs; not forgotten tea and orange juice.

But today I seem to be craving for something else.
So I ordered the corn beef hash with THREE sunny side ups and toast and for my 'greediness', I ordered another bagel with cream cheese.

I know you might think that I sound crazy to have been able to finish it all; but yes! I did it again...
You should be wondering where are all the food gone coz I don't look that BIG to represent those yummy stuffs that has been killed and chewed til the last bite~





Well...after the breakfast; I thought of just jalan jalan exploring my most fav place for all time; the great great 5th avenue and perhaps stoping by times square.




But hey! yeaaa....the bunch of people keep asking me to follow them to jersey garden...
And finally I said yes after rejected zillion times!

I hate jersey garden; such a small factory outlet mall that I could not get anything great!
I guess company that matters!!! That's what the forcing slogan for the day! *grinn*
I brought the bunch of people to go to enterprise car rental located in 48th street between 5th and the 6th avenue to get a mini van to be able to contain the 8 of us to go to jersey garden!
I tried to drag them all to WOODSBURY COMMON; but unfortunately everyone objected it.
Some said its far; some said they would declare bankruptcy if they were to go there.
Eventually there we are....on the way to JERSEY GARDEN.
I was so hyper active due to over dose of caffeine I consumed this morning; I kept talking non-stop and laughing non-stop.
Do I sound like a mad cow? *silly laugh*

After a good 3 hours exploring the mall; I spend USD 200 in NIKE; got my NEW GYM SHOES and GYM ATTIRES.
I bought several stuffs from forever 21 too and some clothing from Windsor; to complete my shopping; BEBE is a must stop destination and I got a nice top that costs me USD 35.
Well...I have to admit that my spending habit has been reduced much after the last november.
I bought what I need now; instead of what I want!!!

I am gonna sign up gym membership right after I got back from this trip; therefore I need those gym stuffs.
I got it cheap here!!! so realli very bery satisfied.
My gang member bought numerous stuffs too; dresses from BCBG, "HOT STUFFS" from VICTORIA SECRET, Abercrombie and bla bla bla bla.... the list goes on and on....
Anyway I got back hotel at 6pm and I am not hungry so I guess I am not gonna have any dinner for tonight!

I am going to sleep like a baby for the next 12 hours!
And tomorrow is gonna be another great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spada..... Gut Nite!

I know you love me, XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment