Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cloudy Moody

I think cloudy sky makes me moody.
I don't know why but I don't like it!!!
I love sun,stars and moon; but not much of a cloud sky.
Unlike the last two days; today is so mellow, cloudy sky and cold wind keep slapping my body makes me unable to stand much longer to be outside.

I got up at 4 am this morning was sooooo hungry!
I ate couple of milano double choco biscotti from pepperidge farm; drank lots lots of H2O and tried to sleep again at 7am.
I slept like 9-10 hours in total; still could not get rid of the slight jet lag!!! Arrghhh.....so frustrating...
Finally I forced myself to get up at 10am before I am starved to dead!
And thanks to the good digestion system; I went to toilet to store my previous assets even before I could consume the new one:)
I know it sounds so gross....but that's me...I don't care much of what people say! *laugh out loud* hohoho....

I went out at 11.30 am to East in 44th street somewhere nearby lexington avenue.
I love the food there...so yummy!!!
I was there earliest coz they just opened at 11.45am and I ordered unagi rice; it comes together with a bowl of salad; and miso soup.
A hot green tea is great for a cold weather in new york!
I finished my lunch pretty fast; like 15 mins and I asked to pack some sushi to go too.

Passing by Bath&Body Works; I could not resist the temptation of going in and have a try of some new things inside.
There I go...I spent another 15 bucks for 4 bottles of hand wash!!!



I soo love the fragrance; since mine is finishing soon at home; thought there's no harm getting a new bottle.
HENY... I mean a new bottle; not FOUR!
SIGHHHH...... that's me. Forever unchanged!
I love Japanese Cherry Blossom coz it smells soooo good; but today I bought the other 3 new fragrances; like midnight pomegranate, black raspberry vanilla and cucumber melon.
Maybe I sounds silly, but I loveee washing my hands.
Anyway whatever it is; as long as I am happy!!! hohoho..... *selfish mode on*

I talked lot about my cozy room here in MARRIOTT EAST but I forgot to show you the pictures.
Just to keep you wondering how a small and cozy room makes me happy for the past 3 days~





Hey ya...forgot to mention their toiletries are from aromatherapy bath&body works.
Here they are!!!



Voilaaa....I am all packed!!! Getting ready to fly back to frankfurt today!! WOohooo.....I can't wait to go home and hold my baby tightly!!!



Well you know me well; I hate to be hungry.
I got my dragon roll and spider crab sushi on the table; together with miso soup and another bowl of salad!!!!!



Think I would make a good mom??? It's a definite YES ANSWER!!!
Am sure all my children are gonna be fat fat and will always have enough for food!
Even right now I think my flatmates won't die of hunger with all the drystores and snacks at home!!!

I can't wait to go home!!!
Hang on folks... with God's grace and mercy, I'll be reaching safely in singapore on the 6th march evening!
Catch up with you sooN...

CAOOOO.....

No comments:

Post a Comment