Sunday, February 14, 2010

Reunion Dinner

I am in milano right now!

Feeling sad and blue coz my folks are having reunion dinner at home with family; whilst i am here with strangers that I barely know for a day.

Thanks God for his protection and guardian angel that I arrived safely and what a bunch of great people I am working with.

So here was I; unpacked; washed up; got connected to the internet for an hour before I slept.

I got up at nearly 3pm (milan GMT+1) and went down to the lobby to meet colleagues at 6pm.

We went to this italian restaurant nearby and had a great great time.

Jokes, laughter and happiness color the atmosphere at the restaurant.

It was 15 of us altogether and the 4 of us shared fruiti di mare, lobster linguini, rocket salad salami pizza and tiramisu.

I had lemon soda for the drink; I regretted that I didn't snap a picture of it.

Well... It feels like family; even when you are at your utmost loneliness sharing a great fun over the meal together.

Thank God my reunion dinner was done pretty well and I had a great time!!

Mommy must have cooked plenty of nice food at home; imagining my siblings having the meal and great conversation made me blue.
Trust me, I would definitely go back home for chinese new year in 2011.
Mom and Daddy...I really miss you guys alot!!!!

Well...GONG XI FAT CHOI GUYS!!!!

and yea...sad to say this...but HAPPY VALENTINE'S!!!

Have a great celebration with loved ones!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment