Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Why So Serious?!!

Hey you!
Life is not a bed of roses.
Its pretty depressing sometimes and it gets beautiful most times.
So what to do now!!!

Just be true to who you are, learn how to have fun while being serious at work, do things with all your heart and add in some level of spiciness, salt, sweet and bitter of life by encouraging one another  and also believing in miracles.

Agree with me?!!
I got very disturbed to see some people being too stressed out by work, they forgot how to have fun.
Some peeps had too many fun and they forgot how to be serious.
Yea life is all about balance.
I repeat again BALANCE.
That's the key of living an awesome life.

Whats up with my life lately!
I still cant believe my last visit to the LAKEWOOD church in Houston, texas the last week.
I have always been wanting to go there all my life and yea i made it!
Bishop T.D JAKES was in the house.
I stood in awe to experience the overpowering presence of God in da house.
It was truly an amazing blessing and i guess Houston would expect to see more of me in the future.
I am glad there's something to look forward to the next time i am making a way up to Houston.

I received a few hundred bucks voucher from a major credit card company (thanks to my spending).
And i bought an iPad mini for myself.
I have been using blackberry for the longest time and i miss out all the fun of Instagram and friends.
It's time to catch up, 70 followers in 4 days is not too bad; sounds like a good start eyyy.

So here i am replacing m macbookpro with small iPad mini.
It is pretty easy to carry due to its slim,sleek and lightweight body.
I could pack more in my cabin bag for traveling then.
And time wasted on Instagram is more  and more.
Gosh!!!!
I need to sleep and me cant wait for the spring break of 2013.
Remember, balance is necessity.
Anything out of balance = out of order.
I have been working hard and guess what, the reward is coming sooner than i expected.

3 more days to spring vacation.

Sooo can't wait!!!!
Xoxo,

-Lucky gal-

No comments:

Post a Comment