Friday, March 1, 2013

Can't Sleep :(

Its one of those sleepless nights again.
I just got back from new york and you know the jetlag always win over me.
I am left sleepless again!
Day becomes night; night becomes day. What a life, really!!!

I have counted so many stars and all the chicken in the cage but yet the ooziness of deep sleep still remains a mystery.
I just can't sleep.
I started praying to God and asked Him if He knows what my dad is doing up there?
I really miss him so much.
I miss those places we went together, I talk to myself if I were to go those places again, would I be able to see dad?
Would I be able to talk with him again?
Would I be able to hold his hands and tap his shoulder again.
This loneliness has left me down for so many months.
It's really not easy to know the fact that he has gone and never will come back ever again.

Daddy... If you could hear me, please live a happy life up there.
I do miss our conversations, I miss the way you love us, I miss your good and kind heart but I know you are better off up there.
I really want to talk to you even only in a dream...
Please come and visit me when you get a chance, let me know that you are busy riding horses, picking up stars from the sky, gardening your beautiful flowers and enjoying your big palace with the sound of waterfall at the park outside.

And when you come to tell me those stories...I'll sleep beautifully and ready to conquer another great day.

Welcoming MARCH; the month where dreams come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment