Thursday, April 4, 2013

Welcoming april

Hi all....
Welcome to the month of april where spring is known by the blossoming of flowers and the end of a long withering cold winter.
And i wanna thank you for making me feel sooo very special.
I just had my birthday on the 29th of march.
Guess what... I had in onboard A380 to frankfurt.
My fabulous friends has celebrated a week earlier to avoid my absence from this lil town called singapore.
And several close friends came to the airport on 28th evening, we had dinner together the ramen champion terminal 3.
Sisca bought several cupcakes and lit up the candle.
Thanks to them, i feel so loved.

And yeah.... I am right here right now in the city of dream. P.R.A.G.U.E.
The 4 of us arrived in frankfurt and flew to vienna.
Arrived safely and landed comfortably in Marriott vienna.
Its a lovely, romantic, nice and magical city.
I love vienna.
And we arrived at the right time where easter weekend is celebrated joyously by most europeans, therefore easter market is decorating the city beautifully.

I love the wiener snitchzel most! Aha!!! And i love the cakes super much <3
Love love love!!!!
Its a city of music and city of love.

Love is in the air and i am welcoming april with a giant hug and a big opened eyes of joy!
I'll talk later about prague okiesss.... Luv luv luv!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment