Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Money Defines Happiness???

I have been hearing PRICE TAG by Jessie J and Maddi Jane very frequently.
Its not about the Money Money Money.
I guess It is not right, is it???

A friend of mine said Money doesn't determine his happiness but NO money equals to NO happy.
I am not trying to be holy and said that money is completely not important; but there's something else.
I guess when you change your mindset; every other things surround you will change too.

When you think Love, peace, sincerity, joy and sweet lil surprises make life more colorful then money; perhaps you would say money is second to it.

When a dad thinks his family is no.1; he would work the hardest and yet trying to be there to attend his children's activities or just be there listening to his wife's long life story.
Unlike a dad who thinks money can buy over his children's love and his wife's attention; he'd work the hardest and tried to make up all the absent from family activities by buying them gifts; it gets tiring after all coz people don't care how much you know; until they know how much you care.
Children don't care how much money the father has for them; but they feel loved when they know how much time the father could give them.

My mom told me to place health and happiness beyond wealth.
I do agree with that; but again there are some contradictions with people surround me who thinks money is everything.
I am getting tired of this and they think I am paranoid.
But I think they are insane.

My point here is that I believe there's God who will bless you; you could achieve and work the hardest to earn wealth that you think is enough for you; you work hard; you play hard. You look for opportunities in life; looking for self-actualization and achievements but don't let these things conquer your heart for your family; your loved ones and your interests in life.
There's ought to be a balance in everything you do.

And eventually money is important but not everything!

love...
HENY

No comments:

Post a Comment