Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hypotension and Vertigo????

I've been feeling dizzy and i saw stars many times when I got up from bed or standing up from sitting down position???
Anyone knows if this is the symptom of hypotension or anything to do with vertigo???

Well jetlag has been crazy; it changes my sleeping time; eating time and my mood!!!
My all time fav-insomnia has been bugging me; and now hypotension???

I better get myself a thorough medical check soon!!!!
arrghhhh.......
I am going to new delhi tonight; I promise I wont go out anywhere.
The sun is way too bright in india and well the cozy 5 star hotel that I stay in will be able to offer good ambience to rest and relax.
furthermore I gotta study for my 2 days exams back to office on the 3rd and the 4th August!
Can't afford to play....

I pack my gym attire into the small cabin bag too; hoping to get a good trainer in the hotel and perhaps swimming????!
Maybe yes maybe no...

I have to drink litres of water in india and i have to exercise, eat healthy and study hard!!!!!!!!!!
No more time to waste!!!

Aja aja fighting!!! and no more korean dramas!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment