Friday, January 14, 2011

Simply her!

I looked at the mirror and asked "Who's this girl that I saw?"
I became more sophisticated, rather delicate and feminine; I looked through my eyes and I found me in real life.
I think after all this years; I am just as simple as I was before and I thought that's super fun for being simple.

I met 3 little girls when I had tea time at goodwoodpark hotel and the youngest girl called "Shannon" struggled from her nanny to let her down and ran towards me.



The way she came after me was amazing; she literally ran with passion to get a big hug from me.
That was my very first time seeing her but it left her an impression that I am someone she loves to be with.
I looked at the baby girl; all dolled up; very beautiful small girl; I talked to her and she told me long story.
She got a small chocolate in her hand and she told me it was lollipop; given by an uncle standing opposite.
That was the receptionist guy!!!
The short hair cousin came to me after shanon sat with me.

Later then the big sis came and sat next to me.
Her name is Danielle; She's as beautiful as her name.
She told me stories about her classmate in nursery school whom she called john.
That john was her husband; She went all the way to the market just to buy a big fish ball for john.
John was in the hospital yesterday and she came to see him.
I laughed and laughed and laughed non stop listening to her.
It's such a shame for me that danielle has got a husband at the age of 4 and my goodness here I am; a bride to be at the age of 26. hahahahaha!!!!

It was so funny; sandy got her stomach all crawled up due to her stories.
On the way back home; sandy told me how lucky he is to have me in his life.
We both are just simple people; we laugh at small things and we appreciate simple little thing in life.

I want it to stay that way; aside from the perfect and immaculate singapore; I wanna be simple.

I will drop by the hotel frequently to meet these girls who brought joy to be with.
Lets pray for fate to bring us back together.
I simply miss them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment