Friday, January 14, 2011

MY MOMMY!!!

Lets talk about mom!!!

I recall how I got the biggest score for writing short story in english literature subject when I took my canadian matriculation program back then.
You wanna know what was the story about???
It's about MOM!!!
Yea...My mom!!!!!

The first person that I respect and I love the most in the entire world is a beautiful lady who gave birth to me.
My mom is a simple minded woman who always give praise to God for every little blessings thats been give.
My mom is a passionate lady with hardwork and determination to give a good life to the children.
My mom was the most submitted daughter of her parents.
My mom is a generous giver and life saver.
My mom believes in God and have the heart of an angel.
My mom has the biggest faith to believe in her children's dreams.
My mom is the motivator, consultant, teacher and problem solver.
My mom is a best friend, someone whom you can count to and trust for every matter.

I recall when I was younger and stayed apart from my family; I cried every night missing home and hate the life in the new home.
Little did I know she cried with me and she worried for me more than anyone else did.
Thank to dad for only letting me know now.
She cried the moment she knew I was sick and weak.
I never told her eversince; whenever I am sick.
My mom knows me the most; desire of my heart; my dreams and all my worries.
She never fail to encourage me and to bring the best out of me.
Whenever a friend let me down and cause disappointment; she assures me that everyone is not perfect.
She taught me how to forgive and be extra cautious with words coz it can bring people up and shut people down.
She is the one behind me all this times and I will never forget how much she loves me.

Mommy...I love you so much!!!
I pray that God's protection to be upon you and the whole household forever and an angel will watch over you each and every moment of your life.
Be strong, stay courageous and always be healthy!!!
I miss you mom!!!
Indeed you are the best I ever had!!!

My mom is NO.1


No comments:

Post a Comment