Monday, January 10, 2011

11 REASONS WHY WOMEN ARE BEING MATERIALISTIC

Its 2011 now and here I list down 11 reasons why materialistic women exist!!!

1. Who can resist the temptation of caviar, bird's nest and shark fin???

2. I thought Giordano is a sign of comfort; hey ya...Why would you need giordano when DKNY, Prada, Gucci and Armani rule the world.

3.You mean; you bought a birkin for the first time???Hey newbie...I got 5 croco birkins, 11 kellys, 2 lindys, and 3 victorias. Some people in the world only live in Hermes world.

4.I have to admit that I am second to my cousin; he has got a PHD in oxford; I just earned my master from stamford=D

5.I wonder how it feels to drive lambo in singapore???

6.Well well well, living in Singapore could be tough. But how tough can it be when you stay on top of ion aka Orchard Residence.

7.Are there any other better places for high tea in singapore??? I got sick of goodwoodpark,TWG,royal copenhagen and hotels...sighhhh....

8.Where do you go for holiday??? I am craving for sushi and sashimi in tsukiji; Lets book ticket to Japan.

9.Honeymoon???Maldives, Hawaii, BAhama Island??? Gimme something else; Watt about Northern Lights?Lets go Alaska...hohohoho....

10.You mean first class is full??? Where's our private jet, honey???

11.There's this saying "If WOMEN DO NOT EXIST; ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD WOULD HAVE NO MEANING."




Its for you to decide; to look for magical prince william or Mr.Nobody.

Wealth gives you a LOT of options; It does buy happiness! temporary happiness:)



What about eternal happiness??? Having love,peace and joy in every step you take and be greatful for each blessing.
Be contented and having enough to bless your society! Thats my version of eternal happiness.



2011 ROCKS!! wink wink...

2 comments:

  1. Wah, shark fin ini lagi sindir aye yah?

    HM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realize ur comment! hahahahaha.... ure the best koko angkat lah!!!! kapan lagi koko hm???

    ReplyDelete