Friday, December 3, 2010

Talking about December???

Time flies...
I am right here in zurich; typing my heart out to my blog:)
I love looking at the snow outside; It feels peace ,the warmth of love brings joy to my soul.

Everyone's been talking about december; ushering the coming of december and enjoying december.
What about ME???
This december 2010 seems to be the most special december of the whole life.
I felt happy, and outrageously pleased with everything that's been given to me.
There's nothing ultra big, I didn't won the lottery or mercedes benz or even trip for 2 to paris; but I wanna thank God for everything in life.

Today is the 3rd December; 22 more days to christmas.
And guess what??! I'll be home for Xmas and new year's eve.
I am supposed to sing out Empire State of Mind when I'm supposed to be in New York for Xmas; I was extremely longing to spend white Xmas in Manhattan.
But again; without whom you love???! It feels not right!
I will make a point to save enough to spend Xmas in New York next year instead; with my loved ones~

I was tidying up my rooms and my wardrobe(U'll be surprised I could fit in all my junks in there)
Oh winter clothing. summer clothing, autumn outfits and spring; hell yeah... everything in 6 doors wardrobe! and some leftovers in 2 big suitcases.
I am moving house in few months time; the whole house gonna be mine; my space!! so can't wait!
Well I was talking about wardrobes???I accidentally found a small album full of candid polaroid photos; the moment I flipped through; I found a piece of paper; with "GOAL AND VISIONS" of 2010 written as the heading for the letter.
I read through it again and again and I marked my achievement.
YEA...I accomplished 70% of my goals for 2010.
70% ??! Some would say It's barely a pass; Some say another 30 mark to the perfect score.
I remember of seeing a glass filled with half water in it; some say its half full; some say its half empty; so which are you???!
I think I didn't disappoint myself; I did good but I can do better!!!
So ready for 2011, folks??!
I am not ready at all :'(
I thought 2006 was just yesterday and its been 4 years gone by now!

I'll show you what's my goals and visions for the next year the moment I jot them down!!
I haven't really got time to be with myself for the past few months; It's been work, work and work!
Spending time for other and edifying others but not myself.
I love zurich; coz this place is where I will be able to enjoy myself and I'll break free from others!

I pray to God that He will bless me with greater faith, more love, patience and endurance to disappointment and pain; for I belong to Him.
This december brings out so much joy I can't contain; I praise God to be with me all the time and I bless His name forever!
I am looking forward for more adventure with Him and same goes to you folks; God is with you!

Enjoy december!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment