Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bridal, Photography and Wedding Reception

Arghhh...Time flies and its already the edge of october now.
I am gonna experience a brand new november in just 2 days!
I am soo excited for my wedding on 11th sept 2011.

Things in mind revolve around wedding reception, bridal salon to choose and pre-wedding photos..
Been looking around and shortlisting some nice bridal...
Well sad to say that money matters.

If I were to do my photos in london, Singapore and Taiwan; that would cost me a bomb but I am soo looking forward to it!! yea yea...
Please pray for me and yeah!!Xmas is just around the corner.
Santa claus is coming to town in no time...
Its been weeks I did not step in orchard road; wonder if the christmas decoration is up!!!
So lovely!!!

I am praying hard for 25,26,27 dec OFF(keep my fingers crossed)
Trust me...God is good!! and always be!! He'll give me the desire of my heart!! >.<

Its saturday!!! I've been up since 12pm and still lazying around til now(1.15pm)
Its time to get ready, be pretty, go and have a nice lunch and get ready to go to church!!
I might be singing K tonight at kallang cine;) with cell group leader and members!! So cant wait to rock my kesha!!hohohoho....

Looking back I've been around the world; flying like a bird!!!
I should enjoy this moment when I am in Singapore!!!
Life is SHORT!!! Live it to the fullest!!!


The princess in Love,

HENY

1 comment:

  1. Hope you do get to come to London, UK. There are some fantastic places to shoot!

    ReplyDelete