Thursday, August 22, 2013

Short penang trip

Mom was here a day before i even arrive from Moscow.
She welcomed me with a wide big smile.
I am so happy to see her.
I grinned and asked her 'Lets go somewhere and get away from Singapore!'

This crazy idea was nodded with a yes.
I just booked the flight ticket 5hrs ago.
Thanks to Airasia.
Now everyone can fly. Ho ho ho...
Here i am in Penang.
Enjoying all the nice food from this lovely small town.
I managed to pay a visit to a doctor just to check mommy is doing great with her health.
Thank God! Truly its by God's protection and grace, she is all healthy.

And when it comes to celebrate, there's always this thing called "FOOD."
Here's a sneak peak!!!

All yummiessss.....

From Bali Hai Restaurant in Gurney...
Tiger prawns coated with salted eggs.


Teo Chew Oriental style Garupa 900grams for me and mom.


Broccoli with 3 different kinds of mushrooms and bencurd in oyster sauce.


The waitress said they Re all gonna be small portion.
But turned out gigantic, and best part, mom pretty much resembles me, after few mins of gobbling nd swallowing, she said its all mine.
Ooo la la... I went out from the restaurant with a 3 month pregnant tummy.

Gosh! Cant trust her!!!

Anyway we went to try some local food that i forgot to snap some pics.
But my fav is always all time Penang char koay teow.
Delicious!


Picture above is for illustration purposes only.
Please find the real deal at Lorong Selamat, Penang ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ


Goingbacktomorrow!
And the lastminutequeen.com just purchased the ticket like 3 hrs ago. 
Wew!!! Whatever... Life ought to have some fun.


Cheerio....




3 comments:

  1. writing the English language, I can not read, can only read speak
    Indonesian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saya tulis di bahasa indonesia ya lain kali. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaa,sering-sering ยชjยช tulis dibahasa indo,saya akan membacanya,grrrrrr.....

    ReplyDelete