Monday, November 26, 2012

Hi london

I am in London at the moment.
One of my favorite city in the world.
It was raining and cold.
The perfect weather for my rain coats and the rain boots.
I spent a few hours in Harrods; enjoying myself looking at bags, shoes, cosmetics, perfumes etc etc etc.

Btw Thank you Harrods for another 150 pounds voucher from you.
Harrods is always the best, best and bestest!!! How I love shopping in Harrods.

Its a good good day for me.

I thought I shouldn't spend unnecessarily so I took a bus home.
I didn't know my oyster card didn't have enough credit for that one way bus fare.
I was about to walk out of the bus when the bus driver asked me to get in.
I offered one piece of 20 pounds note to him earlier but he didn't have the change.
Really...A small kindness in the wonderland made me smile.
Thank you Mr.Driver.
You just gave me another reason to spend more days in London =D

Christmas is just around the corner.
I start to think whats the perfect christmas looks like.
I was in New York for christmas last year; It was nice and great time spent with sandy.
I hope this christmas is gonna be another great christmas.
Doesn't matter where its always a good time when it comes to christmas day.

Talking about the UK X-Factor I was so disappointed with those people who brought Ella down.
I was expecting she is gonna be second to Jahmene.
But she's gone too fast!!!
I'll support you always, Ella Henderson.
You will shine like a star and your music will not end here even if you are not in the x-factor anymore.
GO GO GO JAHMENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Holidays people...
I hope this december is going to bring hope, love and joy to each one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment