Saturday, February 12, 2011

LOVE IS ALL AROUND

Frankfurt hasn't changed much since the last 2 weeks I was here.
It's still the cold windy days with no sun shines -.-"

Too much things happened lately; hectic work schedule, festive seasons and wedding preparation.
Zillions of bugs are flying in my head right now.
My mind can't seem to function perfectly.

Too much korean drama has been killing me too; I can't wait to get myself out of the slumberland.
Get up HENY...U've got plenty of things to do.

Well...My coming back to DJAMBI brought lots of surprises; good ones.
The small city seems to develop and bear more buildings and amenities surrounds it.
I feel happy to meet some old friends and old flings...oops!!!
Anyway time to move on...

Valentine's day is coming but my heart is saddened knowing the fact that I can't be with sandy this valentine's.
The empire state of mind is calling me.
I am unable to resist neither do I have a choice but to pack and go.

Valentine's atmosphere is thick down here in frankfurt; I did a little shopping to make myself feel better.
A little is really a little.
I barely spent a hundred euro.
Thank GOD!!!!

I enjoyed myself here; no doubt.
but I want SANDY!!!!! hohohohoohohoho....
I was listening to canon in d on the street and it makes me even more lonely:(
Well....LOVE IS ALL AROUND now...
I think I love myself more than I did last 10 years and I love my parents more; love my darling more and love everyone more.
Life is tough without great people surrounds me and I am greatly blessed to have you in my life.

In this valentine's day; I wanna thank you all for loving me; being there for me; encourage me and never judge me no matter what.
Thank you friends...You are wonderful and special in my life.
I will never forget that!!!!!!!!!! Happy Valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment