Friday, November 13, 2009

Tik Tok..Tik Tok... Thinking What Should I do Today

I woke up 10 am this morning.

Dragged my body and soul to do abit of jogging and running around my area...

And I washed up;had a good shower; could you sense the cherry blossoms from bath&body works now?!

Well...I had a good lunch; 2 doughnuts from donut factory and a small portion of braise vermicelli with chicken wing. hm...not quite healthy huh!>.<

I guess I'll be going to orchard road pretty soon; gonna do eye brow trimming in true colors (this place is my T O P secret for fabulous eye brow; located in opposite loccitane,club monace and next to crabtree&evelyn in ngee ann city).

After that I am heading to kinokuniya to look for some books to upgrade myself and next on the list is gonna be ART FRIEND; I need to get some stuffs because I am doing a scrap book as a surprise for someone I love:)

I'll definitely post it up here when the scrap book is done.
Well I am thinking of giving it to the person on Xmas...So shall I say 45 days to complete one scrap book!?!
Ow HENY...U're such a slow and lazy bumpz...

I am gonna spend a good time with my dear friends later in the evening.
Any idea where to hng out???!
The Coffee Connoiseur, Coffee Bean, Starbucks, Canele, Gloria Jeans???

Hey!!! What about watching movie???
AMELIA is now showing in the cinema...

C'mon HENY....run and grab your tickets as soon as possible to get good seats:)

FYI...
I am going pakistan tomorrow.
It's gonna be a 6 days trip...Its a good time for me to relax, refresh my mind and renew my soul in the hotel room.
Because I am not gonna step out of the hotel:)
Some say it's dangerous; some day it's dusty; some say it's hot; some say it's scary.

I say...it's soft,smooth,milky,yummy and tasty (sounds like strawberry milkshake??! haha....)
I don't need to go out due to many books to read and many things to write and many hours I need to rejuvenate my soul again inside the gym and sauna room. haha:)

Will talk to you in a day or two....

It's friday night...
I gotta feeling that tonight gonna be a good night; tonight gonna be a good good night!!!

HENY is...loving Jesus, proud being in the Pang's family and blessed with countless great friends around her!!!

XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment